10.16.2013

Music to my soul

I LOVE Pandora.
I love turning up the tunes and rocking out in the kitchen.
Because the kitchen is for dancing, you know.
I thought it would be fun to share my list of Pandora stations- you know, so you can judge me....
Because folks, I listen to some weird music sometimes.
This list is exactly what stations I have on Pandora, please feel free to point and laugh at them if you so choose (with a star by the top listened):

Lenka*
80's pop
Today's adult hits
Contemporary Bollywood
90's alternative/grunge
Symphonic
50's rock n' roll*
60's oldies
Golden oldies
Tween
Pop rock
C+C music factory
The Beatles
Mandy Moore
En Vogue
Ingrid Michaelson
Amos Lee
Justin Bieber *
Billy Joel
Weezer
The Hush Sound
Mika *
Garth Brooks
Cake
Chicago
Glee Cast
Plumb
Madonna
Lady Gaga
Erasure
The Platters
Christmas
Swinging Christmas
Dance Cardio
LDS hymns of worship
Taylor Swift
Jason Mraz
Love Songs
Disney Children's *
Imagine Dragons
Classical Christmas
Country Christmas
Jewel Holiday
Dean Martin Holiday
Hairspray
Lemonade Mouth
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir
Eric Hutchinson *
Hilary Weeks
The Piano Guys
Spice Girls *
Rod Stewart

After typing these I realized I have a ton of stations... and maybe a slight problem...

No comments: