- Make sure dogs are extremely excited (to the point of jumping and barking uncontrollably) to go outdoors.
- Train them to wait until you say a code word to go outside ('Okay!' works just fine)
- Open the sliding glass door and prepare for a stampede. The important part of this step is to MAKE SURE you leave the screen door closed unknowingly.
- Use your code word to release the hounds.
- Watch as they easily tear through the flimsy screen door.
- Each time you forget to open the screen door, your new, top of the line, doggy door will do the trick. (Be careful when letting the larger of the two dogs outside, it may result in the posterior end getting stuck)
Appliqued Hard Wood Floors
With that previous picture being so terrible, I thought I'd put in one that makes me look less like a total slob. I did, however, wear pajamas all day and eat junk food. But, that was part of the requirement. Everyone in attendance had to come in pj's and eat all the fabulous things laid out. Plus, we each got a pint of Ben & Jerry's ice cream to ourselves... yeah, I haven't weighed myself yet... please, don't remind me...
On my favorite humor blog, there was this touching video. It reminds me of the Relief Society, all the wonderful friends I have and my family. I have been buoyed up in so many of my journeys and I am grateful for all that has been done, shared, endured or worried about on my behalf. Thank you all for contributing to my success. I choose to leave people anonymous when mentioning these things I have such gratitude for, but if it's you, you'll know! Thank you all for:
- Helping me stay motivated while exercising, even if we look ridiculous
- Teaching me the value of a clean and tidy home
- Helping express my love of cooking by encouraging me through especially hard parties/events
- Listening to me 'vent' and never utter the word 'gossip'
- Being a fabulous example by serving the Lord selflessly
- Sharing your talents and style, all while pulling me along behind you
- Sifting through all my woes without judgment
You are all amazing people, why else would I associate myself with y'all?! Thank you again and I love you.