Faux feels-like-broken-glass-when-you-step-on-it-barefoot finish:This beautiful and unique finish is accomplished by leaving two unsupervised dogs at home for the first time. The tools required are very simple. Just leave an unopened FedEx box by the front door. The key to a great sharp result is to have a water activated glue inside the FedEx box. Make sure one of the two dogs you have left alone can chew through cardboard, wood and high performance plastic. The rest is easy- be certain that the dogs will chew on the heavy duty bottle of glue over the carpet and use their saliva to activate the foaming glue. To give the faux finish extra oomph, leave to let dry at least two hours. For the polka dot effect, repeat as necessary.
New, top of the line, doggy door-
- Make sure dogs are extremely excited (to the point of jumping and barking uncontrollably) to go outdoors.
- Train them to wait until you say a code word to go outside ('Okay!' works just fine)
- Open the sliding glass door and prepare for a stampede. The important part of this step is to MAKE SURE you leave the screen door closed unknowingly.
- Use your code word to release the hounds.
- Watch as they easily tear through the flimsy screen door.
- Each time you forget to open the screen door, your new, top of the line, doggy door will do the trick. (Be careful when letting the larger of the two dogs outside, it may result in the posterior end getting stuck)
Appliqued Hard Wood Floors