On my favorite humor blog, there was this touching video. It reminds me of the Relief Society, all the wonderful friends I have and my family. I have been buoyed up in so many of my journeys and I am grateful for all that has been done, shared, endured or worried about on my behalf. Thank you all for contributing to my success. I choose to leave people anonymous when mentioning these things I have such gratitude for, but if it's you, you'll know! Thank you all for:
- Helping me stay motivated while exercising, even if we look ridiculous
- Teaching me the value of a clean and tidy home
- Helping express my love of cooking by encouraging me through especially hard parties/events
- Listening to me 'vent' and never utter the word 'gossip'
- Being a fabulous example by serving the Lord selflessly
- Sharing your talents and style, all while pulling me along behind you
- Sifting through all my woes without judgment
You are all amazing people, why else would I associate myself with y'all?! Thank you again and I love you.