10.10.2013

Confessions of a Bored SAHM

What does one do when they are house bound for TWELVE DAYS?
Oh, you know- catch up on ALL the laundry:
Get sick of looking at the laundry room the way it is and gut, clean and reorganize the laundry room:


 Read books:
 Think of how nice the laundry room looked after gutting, cleaning and reorganizing. Decide to wash, rinse, repeat on the office closet:
 Then get this huge pile plus more (not pictured) for donating:
 Think that I might also want to donate some of Kate's books and reorganize her bookshelf:
 Then go to town on her shelves:
 Bake and wrap lots and lots of bread in between all this:
 Administer medicine:
 Make homemade chicken noodle soup:
Make homemade tomato sauce (and pasta!):
 
And just when I thought I couldn't get any more bored I did a 1,000 piece puzzle
(That is a big puzzle with many tiny GREEN pieces. I hate that color right now)
I need to get out of this house...
p.s.- If I hear another episode of Wizards of Waverly Place in my house, I think I will go insane.

1 comment:

Care'n King said...

Everything looks GREAT! good job my little SAHM (and proud of it!)

love mom