10.09.2013

I know I'm weird

Wanna know something that bothers me so.very.much. ?!?!
White noise.
I know that's strange.
It just drives me crazy.
Crazy enough to dedicate a whole blog post to how much it irritates the heck out of me.
We fortunately have two switches in the bathroom.
One to turn on the light. And one to turn on... the fan.
I am a good girl and make sure I turn on the fan during a shower. But I run my naked booty over to that switch the moment I hop out of the shower to turn the fan off. I don't know why I have such an aversion to white noise. It is actually really silly.

Almost as silly as my aversion to:
chalk (my Sunday school class has to write on the board for me) and
wind turbines (If I stare at them too long, I start to have anxiety issues- Jimmy always has to drive to Disneyland.)

No comments: