10.17.2013

Dog watching

On occasion, we watch the neighbor's dog while they are out of town.
We love, love, love to watch Maggie.
Kate and I have been watching the Dog Whisperer TV show, which we thought would make us amazing this go round with Maggie.
To be honest with you, I am pretty sure Maggie's in charge while she's here.
And we love it. At one point, our family had dogs- but I swore I would never do it again. .
But every time we watch Maggie, we always want a dog.
Until just one thing or another happens, I am snapped back into reality.
This week, Miss Maggie needed to go outside so badly that she may have jumped through the window screen. To chase a cat. At 2 am.

Another time, we got a call from the humane society asking us to pick up the dog that had run away- twice.
As much as I like dogs...
We have decided we are really good dog watchers and that's where it ends.

No comments: