7.05.2013

My Favorites

So rather than a 'what happened today' kind of post, I have decided to write a list of my favorites. Why not? This blog is written for me by me- I am sure I will look back on this post and:
a) have fun reading what I used to love or still do
b) be appalled at my previous statement "this blog is written for me by me"

Stephanie's Favorites as of July 5, 2013
steak
purple
The Beatles- always The Beatles
sunlight
nectarines
swimming
Jimmy
Safeway chocolate covered raspberry ice cream bars
church- all forms
cut up veggies
the beach (shocker- used to be the mountains)
writing
Downton Abbey
navy blue and white anything
Imagine Dragons
Bouchon Bakery
cantaloupe
hiking
my blue velvet couch
peanut butter and apples
coral nail polish
smoked sweet paprika
clean sheets
grilled artichokes
chicken and waffles
red lipstick
roller coasters
driving
running
primping
drinking water
instagram
Larry's

hahaa! Do you love that half of the list is food? Niiice...

No comments: