- green bell peppers- they taste unripe and overpower whatever dish they're in. But I love red, orange and yellow bell peppers!
- being late
- chalk. I cannot even touch it. The kids in my Sunday school class have to write on the board for me. Although, they have gotten really good at wrapping the chalk in a tissue before I get to class so I can use the chalk.
- fennel seed- but I love freshly shaved fennel
- my flakiness
- bad drivers
- rude people working in a customer service job
- tongue piercings
- having dirty hands
- the Crayola crayon colored burnt sienna
- Bratz dolls
- terrible grammar
- pets- but I LOVE animals. I want a horse- because it can't come in my house.
- people chewing loudly at the table
- overcooked pasta
Things I hate...
So I already did a post of things I love. I thought it'd be fun to see what things I can't stand: