8.14.2013

First Day of School

 of Finding Nemo... and I wouldn't be surprised if I write that sentiment every year.

A good mother would have gads of pictures.
A good mother would have remembered to take the battery off the charger and put it into the camera before heading off to school.
I may not have been a good mother in the aspect of recording the day via photographs, however I was a stellar mother in that we went to Bouchon Bakery for breakfast! Kate was definitely the only kid walking onto school grounds with a Bouchon hot chocolate cup... score, I say. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. And so you see, I may not have gotten a picture of my child eating breakfast, but she did eat!

Kate was hardly nervous and knew exactly who her teacher was, so the day was actually anti-climactic. Plus, it being a half day- it's not like I got to have much time to myself ...

No comments: