4.18.2013

My heart hurts

I attended court with a dear friend today. The outcome was wrong. Just wrong.
When the family who spoke out against her used such an inaccurate picture of what that friend really is, I was appalled. The difficulty in sitting there came when the eternal perspective I've been given was not the same perspective on the other side of the courtroom. What a gift I have in knowing that life is part of an eternal plan. I know where my loved ones go after they pass away. I know where to turn for peace. I have been given the tools to heal. My hope is that someday, the family that was so crushed adevastated to the point of wanting vengence, will find the pure love of Christ and know that everything will be okay in the end... Like my dad always tells me, "Everything's alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end."

No comments: