5.20.2013

Success, folks.

Just thought I'd let you all know...
My prom dress is too big for me.

I know, right?!

I can't wait to share my before and after pictures when I am done with this cycle of the weight loss challenge I have been doing. Once again- if anyone wants to participate, please email me at: Spunkyteddygraham@yahoo.com I will be happy to send the info onto you. The last time I offered, I didn't put a link to my email and neglected to follow up on the comments of people expressing interest. I sincerely apologize. Putting the email address in this here post- I'll actually respond! Pull together a team of four- or come a la carte and I'll find you a team. This program is internet based, so you don't need to be near your team. Heck, I get to do it with my family in Utah!!!

No comments: