5.31.2013

Now I know how George Hamilton feels...

For anyone who might need help with the above reference, THIS:
is George Hamilton
(fun fact: this actual picture was found under the heading, "Famous Italian tanorexics" hahaha!!!)
 
 
 
Anyway...when I was working at field day, my job was to facilitate 'mosquito tag' a game where the kids are given foam noodles and have to tag each other with their stingers. Although, halfway through the game, I realized they are not stingers but noses...
 
As part of my job, I had to sanction off a section of the field with a boundary. I was required to use this orange (neon, dayglo, BRIGHT- you get the picture) spray paint. I was actually having a grand old time marking the territory. Maybe it was the control freak in me- I really, really like rules and boundaries and stuff. When I was done spraying, I noticed that my shoes got a tad bit orange. Which was fine, because they were just my running shoes anyway. After field day, I went off to the store and promptly changed into flip flops. Yep. There was a line. Yep. I was bright orange on my entire shins. Yep. I was pretty embarrassed walking into Target like that. Yep. I did it anyway... 

No comments: