5.28.2013

I'm not gonna lie...

today has been a doozy... I am falling apart- life is steam rolling me. But tomorrow's a new day. A day where I get to take ten boys to a trampoline warehouse for the boys' birthday party. And get to work at the field day at school. And.. and.. and... I am bone weary. I feel like there is no end in sight- but I know there is. It's funny those two words- "feel" and "know".

Feel is the heart side of me. The part that aches and loves and hurts.

Know is the brain side of me. The part that makes sense of adversity and hopes for the best.

When the two get together, it's an all out brawl. Today the 'feel' is winning.
Deep down, I know everything will be alright. I know things will look better in the morning.
But I feel irrational and anxious. My heart has been breaking a little each day in preparation for all that is to come. It pains me to feel so much.

So until 'feel' and 'know' can get along better, I am just going to go to bed.

No comments: