6.29.2008

A dream is a wish your heart makes...

...when you're fast asleep. Yes, when you're fast asleep, you do dream many a wondrous thing. Just like the excellent dream I had last night. It was all about the Jonas Brothers. I know that
in dreams you will lose your heartaches; but, man oh, man , I really lost my heartaches this morning! I don't know if reading a comment from April about Camp Rock made me dream about those cuties, or the fact that we heard their song, "SOS" in the car that night, but it sure was a fun dream. I hope that whatever you wish for you keep. Because in this nocturnal visit I became best buds with the Jonas Brothers. And I really wish that would happen! I was at a hotel checking in and I saw a limo pulling up to the front entrance. I ran over with my camera to take pictures, because I telepathically knew it was the Jonas Brothers (I know that dreams sometimes do not make sense) I was happily snapping away when Nick Jonas got really annoyed. I said to him, "Is it ok that I take your picture?" He responded very grumpily, "No." So I said, "That's fine, I'll erase it."And I proceeded to erase the pictures off my digital camera. He was so impressed by my respect for him that they gave us free passes to their show. We hung out with them back stage and they thought we were awesome! I think this was about the time I woke up. I did like that dream so much that I continued it in my head as I was in bed. So, this is what I added on: They came up to visit our house and we played Bohnanza (the addictive bean trading game) and rocked out to RockBand. They were obviously so much better than us. Have faith in your dreams and someday, you might form a relationship with the Jonas Brothers. I know I formed such a strong bond with them that their whole family came to our house for Thanksgiving. I made an knock-your-socks-off turkey dinner (I planned the menu in my head, too). Goodness, you know you're a dork when you cook for people in your dreams... Anyway, your rainbow will come smiling through if you ever have an great dream like I did last night! I got up and ready for the day. I thought I was done with all the teeny bopper nonsense. But those boys are so adorable. I know that no matter how your heart is grieving, the face of a very cute Jonas Brother will cheer you up! In the shower I continued my little fantasy. (Oh gosh, that sounds bad...I do have a disclaimer* Even though this dream is a little unrealistic- Iam realistic enough to know I am a married woman) If you keep on believing, that I am a big enough dork to actually continue in the shower, you'll love this. I actually finished the experience in my head by announcing in church that I would have some very famous friends visiting the following week. "So, please, don't make a fuss over them. And don't take pictures, they love their privacy." They joined the church because of my shinning example. And then, Kaitlin married the cute one! Talk about luck! Is that not an awesome dream/fantasy/experience?!?!?! Maybe if you have a more realistic dream than that- like winning the lottery, or having a clean house and happy family at the same time...Then maybe, just maybe-
the dream that you wish
will come true.

3 comments:

April Kennedy said...

LOVE IT! I know I told you about my dream with Zac Efron...I was so much older than him but he was totally into me and we were on his tour bus...laying in bed together...(shhhh, I know I am married...but I wasn't in my dream!)oh that doesn't sound good either...oh well it was a dream... and his parents were a little nervous that he was with an older girl...but it was so totally and completely love with butterflies and everything. I woke up and thought about him all day! It was right after High School Musical 2 came out!

Kelly said...

This is how I feel about Edward Cullen. Sweet Dreams. At least the Jonas Brothers and Zac Efron are real.

mills said...

this is how i feel about JACOB!!!!! hahaha j/k kelly and ok Stephanie, my teenage hearted friend, you crack me up!