6.13.2008

O vs. E



I used to love watching Oprah. I borrowed Oprah's special edition anniversary DVD from a friend and slowly started to drift away from the O fan camp. At another friend, April's workshop, we watched Ellen on tivo... talk about funny! Ellen is hysterical! I have hopped on to the bus to the fabulous E camp.
I just don't know what the deal with Oprah is lately. I feel like every show is just too touchy feely and serious. I love that Ellen's show is ALWAYS positive. I see enough serious stuff on the news, it's nice to have a light pick-me-up right around maniac hour.

4 comments:

stacey said...

Boo to Oprah! SOOOO over her. She's self-absorbed, obnoxious and just blech. Tyson calls her the anti-Christ...I won't go that far, but she has gotten SO bad in the past few years to the point where I can't even stomach her anymore.

April Kennedy said...

YEAH....love love love Ellen. Glad she makes you laugh too!

mills said...

ELLEN!!!!! I wouldn't even say it's a fair debate. Ellen rocks, Payten even likes to watch her. I don't think i've ever heard anyone say they don't like her! ahhh always lightens my afternoon....HAHAHA ok before this sounds like i'm swinging on her side i'll stop. but yeah my vote is in for Ellen

{amy} said...

Well, I gotta say, I still loves me some Oprah. But I love Ellen too. Especially dancing Ellen. But hey, who doesn't want to be on O's favorite things show, huh??! Or wait, I'll take Nate redesigning my house! {But, the pregnant man show? YUCK!!!} By the way, welcome to the blogosphere!