My Dad is an amazing person! He has taught me so much in my life.
Here are a few fun facts about my Daddy-O:
1) He pays for everything with either $2 bills, Sacagawea Dollars or silver dollars- yes, funny money is his forte.
2) He taught me how how NOT to gamble with my money by playing poker with me. My ante, you guessed it- my allowance. And, no, I've never ever gambled.
3) He looks at nametags at every store we've ever been to and uses the employee's name every chance he gets.
4) He loves imitation crab and frozen peas.
5) He is one of the most generous people I have ever met.
6) He always says, "Oh, my stars and garters!"
7) He taught me how to drive- I learned more from him than I ever learned in Driver's Ed.
8) My friends thought he was cool.
9) He would pass gas next to me in the store then say, "Stephanie!"
10) He is the best Dad I could ever ask for
My dad can get down with the best of them...
I just love that smile!
It makes me so happy!
Happy Father's Day!!!