3.30.2013

BOARDWALK!

We were debating on whether or not to go to the Boardwalk because it was supposed to rain all day. We ended up going and being blessed with wonderful weather! I wanted to go on the Giant Dipper with the big kids, so Jimmy took the little kids to the bumper cars. He took this first picture and didn't realize that the little guy was too short... They went on the car ride instead- you'll notice in the second picture, one of them is not really the ride type.

 Preteens... you love them, or you want to shoot them. Today, I loved.
 Too much fun all day, we only got one shot with everyone in it
 I thought it was hysterical that Jimmy looked like a giant on this ride next to all the kids.
We had a great day- from opening until closing. On the way home, we stopped at Taco Bell in a less than best neighborhood. It was interesting. That was one meal where I wished the kids would eat fast... They were oblivious, but Jimmy and I were exchanging looks the whole time. Of course it's funny now- after the fact. I would count this day as a total success.

No comments: