3.09.2013

Throw back Date Night!

Guess what play (musical) Jimmy and I went to see tonight?!

FOOTLOOSE!!!!!!

You may wonder why the exclamation marks galore... This is why, folks: I saw that play on Broadway in high school with my family. I think everyone was there, but I'm not sure because all I really remember is me and my sister belting out every song on the way home at the top of our lungs. When I saw that a local high school was doing a production, I nearly wet myself.

I have kept my shirt from the broadway show (the one in which the guy from Glee, Will Schuster, played Ren McCormick) and have not been able to get rid of it. You like?!

 
The production we saw was actually very good- the choreography was fantastic and I cannot get over the talent. But, to be honest with you- all I really cared about was this song:

No comments: