2.12.2013

Missing extremities

Kate taught FHE last night- it was really sweet. My favorite part was when she said, "let's pretend we don't have index fingers for the rest of the week." And I thought she meant literally... I was quick to jump at NOT playing that game. All I could think of was how difficult it would be to get through a week tucking a finger into my fist.

Then she continued, "that means, no pointing fingers when someone makes a mistake."
I suppose we've all been a little touchy with each other lately.
If that wasn't a wake up call, I don't know what is! So, our family is without pointer fingers- but, if they come out we've devised a plan to hug, kiss and apologize it back into hiding.

Here's to week without index fingers!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Where's the like button? That kid is so cute!