2.10.2014

Just like Daddy-O

My dad was a pro with school projects when I was growing up. He got right in there and helped make our projects (and Halloween costumes) the best in the class.


Well today I was a carbon copy of my father. Kate and I worked on her Valentine's Day box. Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture. But I will tell you this- it was epic.


Rather than go the traditional route and recover a shoe box, we actually constructed a custom box out of 3-D foam board. This box was completed with gems, glitter, hearts and horses. Let me tell you- it was gaudy. And fantastic. Perfect to impress all the fourth graders in the world.


After putting so much effort into this box however, I really was quite useless for the remainder of the night. That's okay, though. I've got the glitter coating my body to keep me company...

No comments: