7.14.2008

I know her better than I thought...


Today, while our family was leaving church, Jimmy and I were looking at all the goodies Kaitlin had scored in Primary. Somehow, she had gotten a WALL-E watch (hideous and rubber, but she likes it) the usual random crayon drawings and three identical cards advertising the new movie, 'Beverly Hills Chihuahua'. Jimmy wanted to take one of the cards to work so that he and his macho co-workers could laugh at the advertisement. They also listen to KISS and have gaming tournaments... gosh, those warehouse boys! Kaitlin wasn't looking when Jimmy slipped one into his pocket. I said, "Jimmy, you know she's going to realize one is missing, right?" Jimmy's response, "They're exactly the same! She won't notice." Kaitlin turns around and grabs her things to put into the car. What's the first thing she says? "Hey! Where's my other card?!?!?!"


P.S. I still don't know how K got the watch and advertisements... I hope she didn't steal them from an unsuspecting sunbeam...

1 comment:

{amy} said...

Well well! I better keep my eye on my stuff in Primary. I have been wondering what happened to my BH Chihuahua pass alongs...haha Nice job with the cooking blog, looks delish!