3.19.2009

Yay for parties!

There have been so many parties lately! I thought I'd give you some eye candy for what we've been doing: Melissa's bridal shower, Ashley's Birthday, Mickey Mouse day & CIA tea party. Have fun looking at the ridiculous amount of pictures.Above: Almond crisp with Humbodlt Fog goat cheese and fig jam
Below: Bacon and cheddar stuffed potato bitesAbove: Phyllo pillows with mushroom caramelized onion ragu and goat cheese
Below: Blue cheese stuffed grapes with candied walnutsAbove: Caramelized onion tarts with goat cheese and fresh thyme
Below: Thai spring rolls with peanut sauceAbove: Freshly baked Bishop's bread and bruschetta
Below: Spot prawns with lemon basil aioli on risotto cakesAbove: Scallion udon noodle cakes with asian slaw, candied almonds and toasted black sesame seeds
Below: Chocolate truffle brownies with ganache and peanut butter frostingAbove: Strawberry cream wonton skins
Below: Chocolate mint browniesAbove: Cream puffs with bittersweet chocolate
Below: Lemon squaresAbove: Ashley's birthday cake. Handmade by the birthday girl!
Below: Melissa and her childhood friend, Brittney
Above: The family at Kaitlin's Mickey Mouse parade
Below: Kaitlin at Ashley's birthday party
Above: The awesome rings I've been able to wear. Would you like one?? Check out this Etsy shop (thanks, April!)
Below: Tea party dress

I have been having so much fun!!! Like I said, Yay for parties!

11 comments:

Megan said...

Man the food was so good today. Way to go. I don't know how you do all that you do. It blows my mind!!!!!

Lesley said...

wow...that is truly amazing...everything looks sooooo scrumptious....and the party dress...to die for....

Nikki said...

You made all of that?! Holy cow. Great job.

Christina said...

Yummy and beautiful!

April Kennedy said...

Oh it was so yummy and so much fun. And you look HOT in your tea party dress! Thank you for a wonderful Thursday!

Jessica Bear said...

Stephanie this is Jim Bear, you know me because we have the same parents....okay second but definately foremost, holy hottness in the party dress, lady you look really good. we love you so much and can't wait to see you again soon, I really don't know why I say soon, I don't have adate set aside but I guess what I am trying to say is that I hope to see you soon because I love you and I miss you. P.S. you look super slim, you've done a grrrrreat job.

{amy} said...

Okay my mouth is watering just looking at the pics. I LOVED it all! It was a great day!!!

Ms. Witi said...

My...you give "party food" a whole new look.

I would never have the time or the know how for that but, it sure looked good!

Kelly said...

I am SOOO hungry now for your food. Next time bring some to our RS mtg.
Just kidding. I really like how clean your food looks. Odd comment, I know, but whenever I make any of your items, they never look like yours do, they taste awesome, but they don't look nice and pretty, more like a jumbled mess. Oh well, that's me in a nutshell, a jumbled mess.
You look beautiful in your party dress.

Rachel said...

so yum. you're amazing. I dont know how you did all that in one day and still looked gorgeous when we got there. It was so much fun and Luke loved the sand box. He keeps talking about playing with all those kids.

Anonymous said...

WOW !!!!NO DOUBTS ABOUT YOU ARE ONE OF MY "I WANT TO BE LIKE HER ONE DAY".
I WISH I HAD THE TIME TO MEET YOU GIRLS, PERHAPS NEXT MONTH TO SPEND MY LAST DAYS WITH YOU MY FRIENDS.
YOU LOOK SOOOOO GORGEOUS ON THE PICTURE, JUST AS A TIP TO LOOK EVEN MORE AMAZING... DO YOUR HAIR IN THE WAY I TOLD YOU ONE DAY AT CHURCH MAKE YOU LOOKS LIKE A HOLLYWOOD START.