3.09.2009

Pay It Forward

Here's a fun game that has been going around. I like it because I feel like it gives the opportunity to give a little sweet personal touch to the blogging world. There are so many blogs I read where I feel like I know EVERYTHING about that person and getting a pretty little something from them would just make my day! Well, I follow Brittani. I think I might have seen Brittani in person once or twice, but know her through association of good friends. Reading her blog makes me love, love, love her! I was thrilled to be one of the three commenters that gets a special something from her! As part of the luck of being a commenter, I now post a "Pay It Forward". Here's the rules, ladies...
1) Be one of the first three comments
2) Post a "Pay It Forward" on your blog
3) Receive a homemade pretty little something from me in six month's time.
So, good luck to everyone, you'll most likely get food from me...

4 comments:

Brittani said...

Oh man! I don't know who wouldn't want a little homemade goody from you... i am imagining all of those delicious treats that I saw pictures of from melissa's shower... yummmy.

Rachel said...

did this actually just happen. i am in the top 3 of a food giveaway. you have made my day. =) I will post a giveaway. This reminds me that I still need to get my previous GA to the post office.

Christina said...

Yummy! And, such a nice idea. I'm in!

Anonymous said...

Dear Stephanie,
I saw your post while ago but did not want to be in the first three 'cos you have been one of the most wonderful person I've ever known and you already gave me so many things during my life in Napa, asking for one thing more could have been too much...
But now that I am not on the top three I can tell you how lucky I am knowing you are my friend, I will take those memories with me wherever my new life takes me.
Your friend always,
ESTHER