3.09.2009

A Little R&R


La Selva Beach

I am going far away this week! I am a tad bit overwhelmed (4 funerals, dozens of meetings, parties and other things... all within the past month!) I am taking Kaitlin, who is very, very sick, to the beach house to recharge for the end of my week. So, no posting until Thursday. I will be relaxing with my girl and getting ready for more hecticness (if that's even a word) to come. I LOVE being busy and I want to do it all, but sometimes I get tired.... gosh darn sleep- I wish I could get by without it!

5 comments:

Alex the Girl said...

Try to get enough sleep for everyone else as well.

Ali said...

Have fun! We all need to recharge once in awhile!

April Kennedy said...

Lucky bum. I know I hear ya. My end of the this week was already crazy and now we have had another death in our family. Dave's cousin, and Kaia's favorite family member on his extended side, Debi, died yesterday from a brain tumor. Her funeral is in Sacramento on Saturday, the same day as my baby shower for Kathy. Bummer.

Wish I was there with you. I could use some just plain ol' down time. Hope Kaitlin is feeing better soon.

I Play With Fire said...

Good for you! You really have been working hard lately! Enjoy your relaxing week.

Megan said...

Gee what is it with this time of year. My childhood neighbor died a few days ago and his funeral is on Monday. Crazy times. Really too crazy.