3.05.2009

I swear!

This is my last post about the Bachelor.
I saw the greatest piece of flair on FaceBook today. (Here is an explanation of 'flair' for FaceBook virgins: silly little buttons with sayings or pictures to post that represent your feeling on a certain issue or, in my case, a completely valid excuse for having piles of laundry in the laundry room. You see, you can only get flair if flair is sent to a friend. So, I am sorry if I have sent multiple pieces of flair your way to enhance my flair board...)
Now that I have sufficiently confused you as to why this post is about the Bachelor- I saw a piece of flair that had a picture of good ol' Jason... with the word 'putz' over his forehead. Now, that is some good dirty laundry.

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I have many words to describe ole Jerk wad...ewwww....I'm still fuming.....

Debbie said...

I didn't watch the Bachelor but they sure are getting a lot of PR out of this thing:)