2.18.2009

The newest Bear Cub

We went to North Carolina to meet my newest niece, Rebekah Marie Bear. She is gorgeous! Prepare yourself for a ridiculous amount of pictures...These pictures of smiling airplane passengers were taken before the flight. Pictures of after the flight were unavailable.Meeting Meemo for the first time. Grabbing at Grandpa Bear's beard... try and say that three times fast...We were having a moment, and thus begins our generations of fabulous girl talk. I know I will be a happy woman when she asks me about shoes.Jimmy has always been great with babies. Rebekah feels safe... until we sick our daughter on her.Rebekah looks incredibly worried that we placed her in Kaitlin's arms. I just imagine her thinking, "Dude, seriously? Who's idea was it to hand me off to this one? Someone give me a phone, I need to call Dr. Phil..."
And what's a good post without a reference to Twilight?This apple was the biggest apple I have ever seen in my entire life! It was bigger than Kaitlin's head!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, welcome back. We missed you!!! And your pics are great. This baby is definitely family.

thebearden said...

Those pictures are precious! I'm so bummed that we weren't able to come out. Looks like you had fun, though.

April Kennedy said...

Baby Bear Cub is beautiful. Glad you had fun! And was the apple as juicy as twilight???? hmmmm....

Rachel said...

sweet new baby. we missed you at CIA but I guess this is a good excuse.

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures! She is a beauty. And of course, you HAVE to have a reference to Twilight. Apples will never be the same.

Heather said...

Coming from SITS. That is the biggest apple I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

Aww, she is such a sweetie! Those pics are making me baby hungry!

Unknown said...

The photos are aw-so-cute!!!

Colleen said...

Ahhh what cute pics!

jennifersusan said...

What sweet pictures!!!!

Jolene said...

Here from sits. That baby is so stinkin' adorable!

AP Mommy said...

oh she is cute!!!