11.29.2008

Turkey (and lots of pie) Day

Overheard in our kitchen on Thursday:
Stephanie: This year, we're just having a normal tradditional Thanksgiving, nothing fancy...
Jimmy: (looking around at the table with homemade centerpiece, hand crafted napkin rings and stunning white serving dishes...) Yeah, if you're Martha Stewart!

I made this apron too! Jimmy took this picture from outside! Notice the screen texturing effect?


Ashley made 6 pies!!! 2 pumpkin, 2 chocolate cream with oreo cookie crust and 2 fresh blueberry. She makes the BEST pie crust I have ever eaten!

I hade a fabulous time with my family! Ashley stayed tonight and I tortured her with my workout videos. It made me feel good that I was able to get through each video when a freshman in high school was having a hard time! Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Stephanie, Have ashley send me her recipe for pie crust!

Tedi