A tad bit supicious
We received a phone call from Kaitlin's teacher this week. Miss Teacher had informed us that Kaitlin was traumatized at school because of a recent incident. Apparently, some of the kids found mushrooms on the grass and the teacher warned them that mushrooms found in the grass are poisonous and should never, ever be eaten. What the teacher didn't know is that Kaitlin is unlike any five year old, in that mushrooms are one of her favorite foods. So, our sweet girl came home from school thinking her parents were trying to poison her every time we made pizza... 'here, little girl, put these on the pizza....' needless to say, we had a long talk after that.