8.08.2008

i LUV to cook!

Last night I catered an awesome bridal shower.

Here's what I made:
blue cheese stuffed grapes topped with roasted walnuts
bacon and scallion stuffed cherry tomatoes
almond butter crisps with Humbodlt Fog goat cheese and fig jam
Thai spring rolls with peanut sauce
mini pulled bbq pork sandwiches with horseradish dijon aioli and caramelized onion jam
citrus salad with avocado and candied almonds
Are you drooling?

It was so fun and super classy. I wish I had pictures to show, but I assume that the descriptions helped a little. I had a great time with April (the hostess) and just reveled in the good food. I just love cooking for people. It brings me true joy.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

My Mom is stilling talking about the yummy food. I guess I should try to be friendly to people so that i will get invited to places that you are catering.


bhutt. :)

April Kennedy said...

OH MY Goodness....the food was so incredibly yummy! Thank you, thank you, thank you! It was an amazing evening and the company in the kitchen was the best! You ROCK girlfriend. I totally and completely owe you BIG TIME! I will post pictures when I am done with the fair.

{amy} said...

That food sounds so totally, like, freaking awesome!!