8.19.2009

I am the mother of a kindergartner!!!

The obligatory first day of school pictures:









It went great this morning. Jimmy and I dropped off Kaitlin in the morning and she did really well. No crying- for any of us. I already did my crying last week when I was sorting through Kaitlin's baby clothes. After dropping off Kaitlin for class, Jimmy and I went to the meet and mingle with other parents. I signed up to be the room mom and part of the hospitality committee. I am excited to be a part of such a great school! I am extremely grateful that I can be a part of Kaitlin's schooling. I have been so blessed to have the time to do so- thanks, Jimmy!!! Can't wait to update about the wonderful world of kindergarten!

3 comments:

April Kennedy said...

Congrats! And don't sign up for too much....you will end up with no free time! But hospitality volunteer, I'd be all over that one too.

Brittani said...

first day of school- first day of school- whenever I think of "first day of school" i think of finding Nemo. so fun! She looks so grown up!!

Katie Blatter said...

Awww what a cutie pie! Oh, and Kaitlin's pretty cute too. hehe