4.25.2018

I know I'm weird, but it's my blog and I can post what I want...

There are members of the human population that choose to name their cars. I am of that group. Except maybe people don't choose to name their car in the same such manner in which I named my car, Bradley Hobart.
I named my car after the billionaire Bradley Hobart.
Bradley Hobart lives in San Francisco and is a technological genius.
He is tall and wears dark rimmed glasses. He is kind and dorky and a little clumsy. But his wit is unparalleled.
This man is so successful that he doesn't need to work another day in his life, but continues to do so to contribute his savant to society. He's just that amazing.
Mr. Bradley Hobart is actually just a fake guy I had some dream about a long time ago. But he was my boyfriend in that dream and he needed to be memorialized.

I told you I'm weird.

P.S. Jimmy knows all about Brad

No comments: