4.16.2010

Stuff...

It's been awhile.

I miss blogging.

Here's what's been going on recently:
I was damned to hell by some evangelists on my way into a Muse concert. These religious zealots handed out 'tickets' to hell... yeah, I'm pretty sure that's not the way to win anyone over. Couldn't you just see it? An attendee of the concert on their way into, quite possibly, the best concert ever say, "You know, you're right. I will not go in there! I will save my soul this very minute!" Haha. I did not bite.

Jimmy and I have been doing P90X (a rigorous exercise and nutrition program) and we love it! Maybe not so much the stand on your head part of the yoga dvd...

Kaitlin went on her first field trip of the year. Her class went to the library and fire station. Let me just say this- any field trip with beautiful and buff men (in uniform, no less) will be chaperoned by yours truly.

Easter was very special. I loved hearing the wonderful words of inspiration and hope from the leaders of our church.

Ycl sleepover= awesome! We had a ton of girls over. The best part? They all went to bed around 12:30.

The strawberry stand is open and I have contributed much to their commerce already.

The weather has been like a girl lately... cannot make up it's mind. "Do I want to rain? Should I be sunny? Do these clouds make me look fat?"

I will post pictures when the freakin' slow internet stops wheezing out my most recent request.

3 comments:

That Girl said...

I have missed your posts which always make me giggle. This one was no exception. ;)

Rachel said...

hey... welcome back :)

Katie Blatter said...

Yay! So glad to see a post! I was harrassed by some people like that on the way into a Jewel concert years ago. Imagine that.