4.27.2010

The good news?

I'm not dead.
The bad news?
I have strep...

and apparently for over a month. I was scolded by the doctor for not complaining enough- she's never been to our house. At one point during the appointment she actually took a mirror off the wall to point out how I shouldn't be able to breathe. Niiiice... if I'm going to kill myself slowly, I choose to go by a food induced coma.


p.s.- I love my doctor sooo much. I always feel validated and unrushed. Plus, her scarf was super cute today. If you have Kaiser, you should ask to be Dr. Carol Besana's patient, she's rad.

3 comments:

That Girl said...

Strep Sucks. Hope you get better soon.

I love my dentist like you love your doc. I even drive over 30 minutes to see him when there are a ton of dentists around where we live.

Jessica Bear said...

:( I'm so sorry. Popsicles?

Sarah Lane Studios said...

I think it's cool that you use the word rad. Get well soon :)