11.04.2015

Just another thing in the sitcom I call life...

Every Tuesday night is sacred. On Tuesdays, I leave my family to spend time doing something that is dear to me. Something that is priceless and irreplaceable. I go watch a tv show. That may not seem to match the descriptors I just stated, but you see, this show is a little program called, "Gilmore Girls". And I watch this show religiously with a group of girlfriends that are just as wonderful as each episode we watch. 
Last night during the show, I had to go to the bathroom sooooo bad. I've been drinking over 100 oz of water a day, you know. I got up without interrupting the show, just trying to be discreet. As I went into the restroom the door shut behind me and I raced to the toilet. I had to go bad. Really bad. While I am mid-stream, I hear a creak and the door starts opening slowly. Awww, crap! (Not #2, oh darn) well, it wasn't really a big deal. It's late at night, it's just us girls, I'm not shy about my body. But wait! It's not just us girls! The hostess' husband has an office right.next.to.the.bathroom. And he was coming out!!! So, I - sitting on the can, trying to be unobtrusive- yell, "don't come in!I'm going potty! My pants are down!"  
And I just hear laughter from the other room. The characters in the show must've said something hilarious...

No comments: