1.29.2010

I will be the first to admit

that my blog has been... blah... lately. I'm ok with it- well, maybe not entirely, because I'm still posting stupid stuff (like a movie poster for a movie that's been out for quite sometime) just to fill the space. I want you to know that I have temporarily replaced blogging for the moment. All of my witty writing has gone to a project I hope to share with all of you someday. And you'll be very grateful that this silly little blog took a back seat. Until next time, I promise not to post anything inane or irrelevant (unless it's hysterical).

Toodles, Steph

1 comment:

Rachel said...

shoot!! I really didn't think anybody was looking at it so I took it off because I of course already know which books I like. Let me know if you want me to send you a list of some faves. I just read the Scarlet Pimpernel & thought it was really good. unless you've seen the movie & know what happens. I didn't know so I was really into it. Also try Wuthering Heights if you haven't.