9.25.2009

Time Out

Finally getting around to this post!!! I attended Time Out for Women last week with all my girlfriends. Time Out is a conference to encourage, grow, reflect and enrich. I had a blast... It always starts with great shopping, continues with great eating and ends with deep discussion over what we all learned each year. I really enjoy my time with the girls!
The majority of the pictures I have are from the first night of dinner... I guess I was a little distracted.
Above: Rachel and Jaime
Below: Michelle and Lisa

Above: Lisa and me
Below: Jaime making fun of Megan's mouth full of food
Below: Now Megan is in on the action!
I shared a bed with Megan and woke up to her head completely covered by a pillow and her wrapped up in the covers. I thought she stopped breathing! Well, I suppose not long enough to stop me getting a picture first.

Enjoying the speakers at the conference... Not enjoying, however, the chairs held together by zip ties, the echo in the building or the wafting smell of garlic fries during a very spiritual experience. Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to the conference in Sacramento next year (gotta love those cushy seats)

I love that we cut the zip ties between the chairs before the staff asked us to refrain from doing so... well, permission was never asked and I'm still waiting to hear on that forgiveness. Overall, I had a great time! I was able to score while shopping using stored up giftcards. I even got dinner at the Cheesecake Factory on a gift card. Life is good.

1 comment: