11.16.2017

Just the beginning...

My trip to Norway and the wild fire that tragically took our home happened simultaneously. It seems that these two events sit on the opposite end of the world and my spectrum of experience. But because life is so achingly beautiful, these opposite events brought great peace by working in tandem in the fabric of my life.

I'm finally ready to write about it. I have been putting this off for over a month. Unfortunately, with the delay in writing, I am sure to have lost some of the most raw emotion and true feelings that came with this life changing time. It could be a bad thing. Or possibly good.

Here I am, sitting at a computer I do not own in a house that is not mine, wearing clothes I did not purchase. I spend my days confused mostly. I am constantly having to redirect myself while driving because my auto pilot still has our old address as the beacon. I ache. But that's not why I'm here. I'm here to tell you why I am not decimated. Why I still have hope. And to tell you about how amazing Norway was...




No comments: