10.10.2010

Does anyone else...

  • only turn up the radio in even increments
  • have their dvds arranged by color so they look good from far away
  • dry off from the shower exactly the same way every time
  • want all the bad guys to die on tv, because that would be the easiest way to write them off a show
  • have an extraordinary talent for boggle
  • have to finish a book even if it is absolutely terrible
  • rip their bra off as soon as they get home... unless company is expected
  • eat weird food combinations (meatloaf + applesauce)
  • have an unnatural obsession for wedding shows
  • remember life's moments as: cartoons/musicals/ movie moments
  • have a real problem reading soft cover books
  • etc

???

I hope I'm not the only crazy one out there.

2 comments:

Brittani said...

you make me laugh!!

April Kennedy said...

that made me laugh too. and for the record, I don't take off my bra until right before I crawl into bed. I'm probably the crazy one there.