6.01.2010

It was nice to have a funnel...

We scattered my Grandmother's ashes at sea over the weekend. We scattered my Grandfather's ashes nine years ago on the same battleship. Things have changed (for the better) on the battleship and it was very pleasant to have the ashes not blow back in your face. Ha!
We really enjoyed our day in the city and on the boat. I could've done without the seven miles of walking! Although I am a natural at exaggerating- the seven miles is no tall tale, folks! I actually did walk that much in one day. I would not recommend it, especially if you are required to be pleasant to out of town visitors...
One attempt at doing a panorama picture... what I find funny is that the sailboat was going the same direction, so it looks like they are twins! Uncle Steve, Mom and Uncle Paul


Another try at panorama...
Our fat and happy little tug boat. It follwed us around like a little puppy.



Alcatraz from the front and back.


Under the Golden Gate bridge.

When on a boat, it is a requirement to get a picture of a port hole. I threw my mom in there for good measure.


Going under the Bay Bridge

2 comments:

That Girl said...

How cool to do that on Memorial Day. And I LOVE SFO and am jealous that you get to live so close. How awesome is that?

Katie Blatter said...

That's so awesome. Steph, I love your pictures.