1.09.2012

This new app makes it easier to be more productive

ie: lazier

Kate and I went down to Santa Cruz to help my mom set up an Etsy shop. The day started with a visit to the local flea market where I scored a set of old school lockers for a friend for 20 bucks! The dude had no idea what they were worth, which was apparent by his M- to the- Assive plumber's crack!
Anyway... we set up shop, had a blast and made it home in time for me to be the driver for my teenage sister in law's prank doing friends. That, my friends, is what I call a successful Friday.

p.s.- if you wake up to something large and in multiples on your lawn, it is only because you are loved.

p.p.s.- this post was written entirely on a iPod touch, next time I'll give y'all a treat and leave the auto-corrected version.

No comments: