5.24.2011

That girl...

Kaitlin was talking just as she normally does every night... NON-STOP. Usually as she follows me around the house rambling on, I can handle it. Today, not so much. I just had a headache and needed an ounce of peace and quiet. As she was around the corner I was mouthing the words to Jimmy, "She has been talking like this all day!"

Kate rounded the corner and caught me at the end of that statement and looked hurt. She looked right at me and said, "You know the golden rule? Treat others as you would want to be treated? Yeah, I'm not feelin' that right about now." Jimmy and I could not control our laughter at that little sassy girl. She cracks me up- mostly because she talks so much.


p.s. for the benefit of mi familia, I have Jimmy editing a video of Kaitlin's excercise routine (headband and all)- you'll love it. Please wait anxiously to laugh hysterically.

No comments: