5.27.2009

I am a genius

Here's my idea upon reflection of viewing the Real Housewives of New Jersey:The Real Housewives of the Napa Valley!!! I would be the fabulous gourmet chef. Everyone else can call what housewife they want to be in comments. I will submit my formal request to Bravo this week. Whatever deal they give us, I am not having a botox party at my house.
p.s.- this picture only has a few of the girls, but I coudn't find one with more! Pick your title and I'm sure Bravo will have a professional photo shoot of us in the vineyards with stilettos.

7 comments:

I Play With Fire said...

I still have yet to discover my talent. I could....um.....well, um....I'm not sure. I'll get back to you on that one!!

Megan said...

That makes me laugh!! I guess I would be the musically talented one? I don't know maybe.

April Kennedy said...

Darn it...I don't watch. But I'm sure you could tell me which one I am and it would fit pretty closely...give or take a few qualities!

Shawn said...

Let me know if it hits the airwaves because that is one show I would not miss!

lmhiserman said...

What? April doesn't watch Real Housewives? It's only the best show ever. New York is my favorite, but I must say that New Jersey is pretty good too. Kathy comes over every Thursday morning and we watch it together. You're all invited if anyone wants to join us! I'm so excited for the lost footage of New York tomorrow night.

lmhiserman said...

Oops I meant Wednesday mornings, not Thursdays.

Rachel said...

I'll be the chick in the background. the housewife with the deformed hand.