2.05.2014

Naming Baby

I know that it has been an incredibly looooong time since I last posted. I feel like I quit cold turkey right before Thanksgiving... get it? I crack myself up.


But seriously, I just got out of the habit. There is too much going on in this here house for me to not write on the blog anymore. This is my best form of journal keeping and I have been slacking off!


As most everyone knows- we are expecting a sweet little girl.
Most everyone knows because I have not been able to keep my big yapper shut regarding this new addition. I am just thrilled. Mostly because we have been waiting a whole decade for this blessing.


In another post I will write more about our reaction, but for now, I need to take baby steps (I keep them puns a comin'!)


This post is dedicated to the ever controversial: NAMING OF THE BABY


I have a short list:
Genevieve
Charlotte
Caroline
Violet
Juliet
Hope
Alice


Kate has a short list:
Sariah
Charlotte
Laura
Lauren


and Jimmy has an even shorter list:
Paula
Sharon
Debbie

As you can tell, Jimmy and I have drastically different lists. I finally had a heart to heart with the man... my husband was honest when he stated he would probably never jump up and down about any name. Something I feel so passionate about, he is like... eh.


There you have it folks, the name will probably come from one of the girls in the house's list.
And so it continues... poor Jimmy is still going to be outnumbered.

No comments: