10.30.2013

Halloween Party

Each year, the youth in ours and neighboring wards put on a Halloween party for the kids.
It is just adorable!
There are games, face painting, treats and so forth.
All the little kids come in their costumes and partake in all the things prepared just for them.
Kate was dressed as Hermione Granger, a main character from Harry Potter.
There was a man in his thirties dressed as Harry Potter and Kate got super embarrassed and refused to say hi. I loved seeing all the fun costumes. My favorite had to have been Princess Kate. Someone dressed in a polka dotted dress, black cardigan and tasteful hat. hen she approached me and asked if I knew who she was, I said, "Audrey Hepburn?" I failed, people. When she told me what the costume was, I saw it immediately. Now the princess will never have me for tea...

All in all, it was a good night.

No comments: